Acknowledgement/Acceptance of terms
If you do not agree to these terms, please do not access or use this site.
We do not collect information about the specifics of who you are (“Personally Identifiable Information”) unless you specifically provide it to us.
Personal Information Entered by Users:
- You provide certain Personally Identifiable Information to us when you register with us, send us email messages, submit forms to us, or provide information to us by any means. When you register, we will request some personal information which may include your name, address, email, telephone number account number, and may include other relevant information.
- You may also provide Identifiable Information on the life influencers that we are aiming to locate at your direction.
- Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or other community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at support@7ThankYous.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
- We will not sell, trade, or rent Personally Identifiable Information to others. Furthermore, we will not disclose Personally Identifiable Information we collect from you to third parties without your permission, except to the extent necessary:
- To fulfill your service request,
- To protect ourselves from liability,
- To respond to a court order or subpoena, to comply with an investigation, or to comply with applicable laws or rules.
- If 7 Thank Yous LLC is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personally identifiable information.
- We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
Third Party Policies
The Site may contain links to related services and offerings, including vendor sites. These third parties may have their own privacy policies that can be viewed on their websites or by contacting these third parties directly. Since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites.
Technologies such as COOKIES, beacons, tags and scripts are used by 7 Thank Yous and our marketing partners, affiliates, analytics, or online customer support provider. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
Communication With Users
We may, from time to time, send you email regarding our services. In addition, if you indicate upon registration that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us, we may occasionally send you direct mail about products and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want these mailings, you can tell us when you submit or edit your Personally Identifiable Information by sending us an email at support@7ThankYous.com.
Security of Information
We will keep your Personally Identifiable Information secure consistent with current industry standards. Security of your Personally Identifiable Information is of utmost concern to us. Personally Identifiable Information, once transmitted to us, will be stored on computers that only selected personnel and our contractors.
Your 7 Thank Yous videos and user content are limited-access, where access is gained through an obscured URL system. This obscured URL makes it difficult if not impossible for a third party to guess the URL address of your video or content without an invitation from you or your life influencer. However, because the videos and content are not password-protected, a possibility exists that an unauthorized third party could discover your videos and/or content. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We take precautions to protect your information. Credit card purchasing and the transmission such information is handled through PayPal. 7 Thank Yous does not process or store any credit card information. When you checkout to purchase a 7 Thank Yous product, you will be redirected to PayPal and the connection between your browser and their servers will be encrypted.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
Connecting With 7 Thank Yous
If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Privacy Statement and/or our general practices, please contact us at:
7 Thank Yous LLC
P.0. Box 7
Asbury Park, NJ 07712
This document was last updated on February 8, 2021.